Quick Rename is a batch renaming program that utilizes an assortment
of renaming schemes as listed below.
© Copyright 1999-2008 by Stephen Hardie. All Rights Reserved.
- Mac OS X Compatible
- Rename many files at once (long filename's under Mac OS X supported).
- Incremental file naming (Increasing or decreasing).
- Easily replace a word or character found in a files name (supports
- Features drag & drop.
- Add information to a files name (Before or after).
- Any text
- Prefixes (MS-DOS / MS Windows)
- Date (Created & Modified)
- Time (Created & Modified)
- Incremental numbers
- Upper, Lower, Proper, or ReverseCase
- File's parent folder name Advanced Trim Options (From left, right,
and specified ranges)
- Filter the files that you want by:
- Prefix (MS-DOS / MSWindows)
- Date & Time of file's created
- Date & Time of file's modified
- Hour & Minutes
- Creator Code
- Type Code
- Step Selection
- Narrow selection by a search filter
- Even, Odd, All, or None
- Preview the outcome before changing anything.
- Detailed status information.
- Built in Help menu.
- Save file information to XML, plain text or delimited file (Export).
- Store preset options as a 'scheme'